EPISODE 1 : Participants data reading


EPISODE No. 1


So far My understanding is concerned or what I could understand I am sharing here.

Do not be influenced with my study notes 

Participant Data is speaking otherwise in terms of the last two days Price Correction from Nifty ATH Area.

I am speaking about divergence in data and price action.

Aisa nei hona tha /Aisa nei hona tha / fir aisa kaise hua ( Bulls are asking ) 


In comparison to previous data  FII are keeping light their position but they are not short or bearish  in that sense where as Clients were short in INDEX FUT but they are also keeping light position but they are still bearish.

Now question whether Nifty Terrorist Party will allow the Clients to win  the Battle of Jan, 2021 series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPISODE # 2